|Photo by Alejandro Escamilla | unsplash.com|
We welcome submissions to the blog from La Trobe University academics, professional staff, and graduate researchers!
The RED Alert blog is a valuable resource and community forum that provides research and advice about doing research at La Trobe University.
The main audience for the blog are researchers of all levels, and those who support them.
We'd like to see posts that offer:
- Advice for doing good, efficient research, based on your experiences
(e.g. fieldwork, planning a project, how to stay on track, what if things go wrong)
- Interesting research stories
(e.g. funny or strange experiences you've had while doing your research,
- Tips and strategies for gaining or improving research communication skills
(e.g. presentations, academic and public writing, getting your work out there, social media perspectives)
- Insight into why you're passionate about your research
- Blogpost text (600-800 words, in-text in an email or as a Word doc)
- Short bio (100 words)
- Profile pic, if possible